Combine comfy soft seating with an interactive learning aid - a fun addition to facilitate social development and PSHE lessons. This pair of bean bag cubes combines fun illustrations of various emotions on one cube and the corresponding word to describe that emotion on the other.
Your class can have fun playing charades with the different emotions, matching the facial expression to the word or learning to show empathy. Encourage communication and cooperation by allowing the children to interact in pairs or groups or they can be used to discuss feelings and form positive relationships and respect for others.
- Versatile and practical soft seating
- Unique interactive design to faciliate social development
- Suitable for primary school age upwards
- Ideal for children with autism or Aspergers syndrome who may need extra help in learning to recognise facial expressions and social signals
Pack of 2:
H38 x W38 x D38cm
- Standard Delivery just £9.99 to UK mainland postcodes.
- FREE Delivery when you spend over £200 (ex VAT)
- Express Delivery available
- Surcharge areas - please call us to place your order and get a competitive delivery quote
- Activity ideas for use alongside products to improve emotional development – use these as a fun and interactive starting point to help children talk about emotions and learn to recognise facial expressions.