Take a look at the wide variety of schools, academies and nurseries we've worked with for some inspirational ideas on how your educational space can be reinvigorated with Eden Learning Spaces. For vibrance and versatility, sensory experiences, or comfortable reading corners, Eden Learning Spaces has helped to create relaxed and inviting environments across different age groups and settings.
- Linskill Nursery - Versatility was essential for a vibrant seating area that could be utilised by their wide age range of children from six weeks to eight years old.
- Buttercups Nursery - To complement their motto "Learning to Play, Playing to Learn" this nursery wanted versatile seating for story time sessions.
- Scamps of Benson - This nursery created a cosy toddler corner and provided practical seating for older children in Oxfordshire.
- North Ormesby Primary Academy - An inviting and engaging reading corner was required for this primary school which had a special academic focus on literacy.
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School - Curriculum based products helped Year 6 to create an inviting classroom display area around the theme of 'Life Processes'.
- Ringway First School - This school in Northumberland wanted to change up their soft seating areas to help children enjoy reading activities in the classroom.
- Northumberland Church of England Academy - Bright and contemporary seating was required to suit the new refurbishment of its campuses.
SEN & Sensory Settings
- Longford Park School - Comfortable seating was key to helping concentration levels for this Special School of the Year 2013.